Huwebes, Agosto 6, 2015

Welcome to the Fight Club!

I watched Fight Club last 3 weeks ago, I really want to watch that film since my Psych Professor said it's his favorite movie, I was thinking "'is it about fighting? From a Psych professor? Thought he's more into behavior stuff..." so, it was written by Chuck Palanhiuk, his favorite author. When you watch it, you'll know it's Chuck, the way the character talks, how busy his mind thinking of next witty phrase he can get (well... it's witty and I like it) and surprisingly, Helena's acting is good. She's a perfect picture of disturbed, depressed and destitute hobo. The story is exciting and has a twist, of course, and makes you wanna cut someone's balls.
Well, the story is not really just about fighting, but a week after watching that movie, I got sick for four days. Having flu is not good. It makes you feel so weak, your bones ache, you feel dizzy and nauseatic, and all your plans are ruined. I lost a chance for a very important appointment and amazingly, I lost 5kg of my weight! In just four days! I thought it was a good thing, but as I look at myself, I'm so thin. I gained back 2kg of my weight, but I'm still underweight that makes me unqualified to donate blood (it's my dream to donate blood). I realize how weak am I. Someone can just grab me and break my bones one by one with bare strength. I thought I was powerful, that I can even knock out a grown-up man. Suddenly, my bloodlust tried to resurface. I want to punch someone. Someone who will fight back. Someone who is aggressive enough to fight me back without being intimidated by my delinquent eyes. It's not necessarily someone who I can beat, it must be someone worth fighting! I badly need to prove my strength! I'm going to start a fight club!
But again, I realized, I need to finish my thesis. And I'm too lazy for bloodlust. The beast must hide again.
I'm not going to start a fight club anytime soon.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento