Linggo, Agosto 9, 2015

Maksim Mrvica- I can't pronounce his name

My only memory of Maksim was that I saw his concert on TV when I was around 8 or 7. I can't barely recall when was that, but I remember he's that punk-looking pianist who played "The Flight of the Bumble-bee" with amazingly fast fingers (I never heard the original piece, only Maksim's, I can't even hum it, but I always know I'll remember it once I hear it again). Heard the original (I think?) from a video posted by my boyfriend, and I knew it was Bumble-bee! So I searched for Maksim's video where he played that. I can still remember his hand, not much his face, for it's accessorized with punk-looking bracelets, which I thought back when I was young, is not a very good thing to wear when you're playing instruments. But since I saw him that way, I thought it's not impossible, for he even have his own concert!

 Croatian Rhapsody- The sound of awesome

 I dreamed of learning to play the piano in Goth-punk outfit and dark make-up. Now that I'm older, I found out that wearing too much goth-punk fashion on the street is quite a hassle. But I still like it. So, now, as I listened to Maksim, I got curious about his personal life. He's quite handsome too, now that I notice his face. Found out his birthday is just a day advance mine! AND HE'S NOW FORTY!! Usually, I find older guys handsome but, I think his handsomeness' peak was back at that concert with the bumble-bee. But he still looks awesome and cool. I tried to listen to his other originals.... Claudine.



I regret it.

I regret that I've listened to his music.
For my headphones are broken and I can't play a whole playlist of his music to school. His "Claudine" is like a modern Chopin. It's very beautiful, with a touch of sorrow. I wonder what was he thinking while composing such beauty?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento