Huwebes, Hunyo 25, 2015

Open up your bloody heart!


Opening up my heart…. Is not something easy to do, specially if it’s written. That’s why I really admire writers- those people who can express their feelings in words, making it easier for people to understand. How do writers do it? Like, if they are lonely, they can relate their loneliness with other things such as lumps of metals, or if they’re inlove, it’s like they’re in a middle of a storm or something, while I, when I want to ask someone for an interview, always end up sounding rude or stupid?!
Expression-  is something, I think, that should be taught in schools. I heard there’s even a problem with males who are finding it hard to get a wife just because they are afraid they will be rejected! Hey, that’s not even just a problem with expression, but also with confidence! Man up, man!
Wow, typing this is really my way to tell you I’m trying to express myself. Yes, I want to be heard! But I still like it to be more artistic… something that will make me transfer how I feel to others- that the making of a good literature for me. Even if it’s just a person ranting about nonsense, expressing wrong opinion or immorality, if it can grip me into reading it and keep on going, then it’s really a great self expression.
And it can be dangerous.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento